PNC Problems

There has been ongoing discussion about Quicken's inability to download transactions from PNC. There is no apparent resolution, but I believe the issue is with Quicken. i have an app named TrueBill, which consolidates banking information from almost all financial institutions, both banks, brokerage houses, and cc companies. They have no problem connecting with PNC using exactly the same security as Quicken asks for: User ID, PW, Text authentication. If Truebill can do it, using a hosting service named "Plaid" I don't understand why Quicken cannot solve this issue. Maybe its time they change their IT backbone to resolve these issues.

Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Intuit continues to have difficulty maintaining the Express Web Connect connection method for Quicken.  If you are not willing to accept the unreliability of this connection method, I suggest you use the Direct Connect or the Web Connect connection method instead.  If you haven't already, you may want to review: https://www.quicken.com/support/how-quicken-connects-your-bank