Sudden change in Checkpay billers to "edit" or "enter" instead of "checkpay? No Quickpay billers

Why did all Checkpay billers suddenly change to "edit" or "enter" instead of "checkpay"? Then all my Quickpay billers disappeared completely.

Comments

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @John Morrissey

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you have not received a response. 

It sounds as though the bill manager may be disabled, I would like to confirm. If you navigate to the Bills & Income tab and select the Gear Icon. At the bottom do you see an option to either Set Up Quicken Bill Manager or to manage payment accounts? 

If you see the option to Set Up Quicken Bill Manager, you will need to enable bill manager once more. This usually happens if a backup has been restored. Do you recall doing this recently?

Please let me know what you find!

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • John Morrissey
    John Morrissey Member ✭✭
    Hi thanks but your suggestion did not work. I am just stumped that everything changed so drastically and there is no good solution for this problem at this time. Please keep me in mind if you think of anything else