Account List Unavailable

This discussion was created from comments split from: Issues with Updating Accounts Since Last Update (R31.20).

Comments

• bejay
    bejay Member
    when I go to account list it says account list unavailable. I need this fixed in order to reconcile my accounts. I have never had this problem before and i have been using Quicken for many years. please tell me how to fix this issue. Thank YOu
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 9
    Hello @bejay

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community although, I apologize that you haven't received a response.

We will need a bit more information to be able to assist. Please take a moment to review the information here and post back with the year and version of Quicken you are currently running.

It may also be helpful to provide a screenshot of the error using the Windows Snipping Tool. To learn more about posting screenshots to the Community, please take a moment to review the information available here.

The more information you can provide regarding this issue will help the Community to better understand and assist.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • bejay
    bejay Member
    I tried to post a screen shot of my problem but i didn't see any of the tool logos above the text box?
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    You don’t have enough points in the forum to see the icon for including an image so instead drag and drop the image on the comment box.
    Signature:
    (I'm always using the latest Quicken Windows Premier subscription version)
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • bejay
    bejay Member
    see if this works!!
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Well your screenshot is of the Account List, and I don't see any error messages.

Maybe you are talking about that the "Transaction Download" is "Not Available", is that it?

If so what financial institution is that for and have you tried to setup downloading?
    If so did you get any errors?
    Signature:
    (I'm always using the latest Quicken Windows Premier subscription version)
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/