Vanguard 529 accounts- Missing Accounts

This discussion was created from comments split from: Vanguard account gets a OL-293-A error - Has not been Fixed Yet.

Comments

• John Teschner
    John Teschner Member
    When I try to use Direct Connect for my new Vanguard 529 accounts neither one shows up after I log in to Vanguard.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 9
    Hello @John Teschner

Thank you for the response, although I apologize that this trouble continues to persist.

I have one last test I would like to perform. I would like to next create a test file to see if the accounts are also missing in a blank empty file.

This test will help further isolate the issue being related to the Quicken program or the financial institution.

To create a test file, please navigate to File > New Quicken File... Once in a new file please add the Vanguard accounts and let me know the results.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • QuickStudy
    QuickStudy Member ✭✭
    I noticed this as well. I started over creating a new Quicken file and only allowed my Vanguard funds to be imported in full from the web. The 529 account that I own and have a unique VG account number refuses to download (as the account #) or the shared in each of the 529 funds.
    /// passionate about saving for life and the future ///
  • Benthomas86
    Benthomas86 Member
    Hello

I have been trying to figure this out for months. Vanguard 529 accounts simply don't import when you try to connect your respective account.

When will this be fixed????