Bills marked for ZERO days auto enter are shown in Bill Reminder window

Regularly have bills that are marked for Auto enter zero days showing up in Bill Reminder window. They are marked for auto enter so should not be displayed in Bill Reminder window. Attaching screenshot.

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @Lloyd Young,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community!

I went ahead and reviewed what you described above in my own personal Quicken program and was able to confirm that if your bills are set up to auto-enter on the due date of the bill, then it is normal for it to show "Auto-enter 0 days in advance" in the Optional Settings section of the Edit Bill Reminder screen. If you are wanting the bill to be auto-entered at an earlier date, then you would click on "(change)", and change "0" to the desired number of days prior to the due date of the bill. 

I hope this helps!
    -Quicken Anja
  • GeoffG
    GeoffG SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 11
    They are marked for auto enter so should not be displayed in Bill Reminder window. Attaching screenshot.

That is incorrect. They are zero days auto enter into the checking register, not the Bills Reminder window. If the reminders did not show under Bills & Income Reminders, you would have no visibility.

Edit: For Due Now, the entry for 4/28 should not show.
    user since '92 | Quicken Windows Premier - Subscription | Windows 10 Pro version 21H1
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reviewing this issue, I'd like to say that an Auto-enter reminder should NOT show in Home tab / Bill & Income Reminders view when the view is set to "Show [Due Now]".
    Only when you select "Show [All - by month]" will Auto-enter reminders be shown.
    I would suggest to try the following:

If you haven't rebooted Windows since you installed the latest software update, please do so now and then try Quicken again.

Still not working?

Let's do some "Troubleshooting 101" to ensure the Quicken software is installed and updated properly and that your data file is in good working order.
    Please perform all the steps in this document in the order specified:
    Troubleshooting 101 - Fixing Software Installation and Data File Problems

• Lloyd Young
    Lloyd Young Windows Beta Beta
    edited April 19
    Anja,
    I appreciate your comments however the date for the Auto Enter bill is 4/28 and the date it was being displayed was 4/10 so there is no way this bill should be displayed 18 days before the due date since the reminder was set at 0 days. I posted this comment as a problem report (not as a discussion item). The function used to be that if a bill was marked for 0 days Auto Enter that it was not displayed in the Bill Reminder window. This incorrect functionality (in my opinion) has existed in at least the last two beta releases and did not function like this before. In my opinion, I do not need or expect a Bill Reminder notice if I have set a bill as Auto Enter with 0 days. Most of the bills I enter are for Auto Enter with 0 days and the "correct" functionality works on most of these bills. The error only occurs on a few bills. It is interesting that if I do into this particular bill that demonstrates the error and change the zero day reminder to 1 day reminder, the bill disappears from the Bill Reminder screen. The error only occurs if zero days is set in the Bill Reminder entry.

UKR,
    I appreciate your comments, [removed - beta/violation of community guidelines.  All Beta discussion must take place within the Beta Community]

Lloyd