I need to talk with an agent?

Best Buy has deleted account data from 2011 to the present. Help!!

Best Answer

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Moderator mod
    Accepted Answer
    Hello @Jacques235

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

Being that the issue you are experiencing can have multiple causes-- It may be best for you to contact Quicken Support instead as you may need extensive troubleshooting done in order to have this successfully resolved.  You can find out support in either of the hyperlinks attached in my response.

Click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco

Answers

• Jacques235
    Jacques235 Member
    Do I have to buy another Quicken Program to reestablish my account???
  • Jacques235
    Jacques235 Member
    This is not support.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Moderator mod
    Accepted Answer
    Hello @Jacques235

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

Being that the issue you are experiencing can have multiple causes-- It may be best for you to contact Quicken Support instead as you may need extensive troubleshooting done in order to have this successfully resolved.  You can find out support in either of the hyperlinks attached in my response.

Click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco

• Jacques235
    Jacques235 Member
    edited April 12
    [Removed - Disruptive/Argumentative]
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can you make getting help any more difficult?

What's so difficult about contacting Quicken Support? Just find the phone number and dial it ... (650) 250-1900
    OTOH, what, exactly is your problem with Best Buy and how does Quicken come into the picture?
This discussion has been closed.