tooltips not showing

quicken is not displaying any tooltips when i hover my cursor over any graph. For example if I hover over my investment performance graph, nothing. Just the + since for drill down. This is the same for my spending etc.

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Moderator mod

Hello 

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. That is a bit odd. Does this happen with any graph that you're looking at? Is this as recent issue as well? Did you recently update the program? Additionally is this only happening on the home page or is it on all reports?

Once we get a bit more information let us know and we'll see what we're able to try. 

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• Jonathan
    Jonathan Member ✭✭
    Hi, this is for all graphs. When i place my cursor over a graph the cursor changes to an hour-glass with a + sign. But no tooltips.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Moderator mod
    @Jonathan

Thanks for the update. I was trying on my end and was able to do hover over and see the items so I'm wondering if the most recent patch may have not installed properly. I'll leave steps down below on reinstalling it.

https://www.quicken.com/support/update-and-patch-20182019-release-quicken-windows-subscription-product

Once you've tried reinstalling the patch let us know if you're able to get the cursor hover working properly.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco