Overdue transfer reminders are automatically skipped

I'm having an issue lately with my scheduled transfer reminders. If I don't enter them on the date they are due, when I do get around to logging on to Quicken and go to the Bills, Income & Transfers tab, those reminders will have been moved ahead to their next occurrence, instead of being listed as overdue. This is a problem, because it can make me think they've already been completed when, in fact, they have not. I never used to have this problem before, and I can't find any setting that would affect this. Also, it appears this behavior is only affecting transfer reminders, not income or bill reminders.

I am using Quicken for Windows 10 Home, version R32.12, build 27.1.32.12.

Best Answer

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Moderator mod
    Accepted Answer
    Hello @Na

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

Being that the issue you are experiencing can have multiple causes-- It may be best for you to contact Quicken Support instead. They have the ability to screen share with you (if you feel comfortable doing so) and will be better equipped to help you accomplish and set up what you need.

Click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello Na,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although I apologize that you have not received a response. 

There is a similar issue in a previous discussion available here.  This has been reported as a bug. Does this post accurately describe the issues you all have been experiencing?

Please let us know!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • Na
    Na Member ✭✭
    Thank you for the response.

My issue is not quite the same because I am not using automatic entry for any of my reminders. I manually enter all of my bill, income, and transfer reminders once I've completed those transactions with the respective banks on their websites.

What's happening is this: Say I have a transfer reminder scheduled for every Friday. If I don't enter that transfer on Friday, and I go to the Bills, Income & Transfers section on Saturday or any day after in order to enter it, instead of seeing that transfer at the top of the list marked as overdue, it will just be gone. I will only be able to see the NEXT scheduled instance of the reminder (in this case, on the following Friday). So it's as if once the scheduled date passes, it simply removes that day's transfer reminder entirely. And again, I seem to only be experiencing this with transfers. Bills and income reminders will still show at the top of the list as overdue if their date has passed, as expected.

I hope that clarifies the issue. Thank you for your help.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Moderator mod
    Accepted Answer
    Hello @Na

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

Being that the issue you are experiencing can have multiple causes-- It may be best for you to contact Quicken Support instead. They have the ability to screen share with you (if you feel comfortable doing so) and will be better equipped to help you accomplish and set up what you need.

Click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco

• bgates1258
    bgates1258 Member
    Is there a solution for this issue? I'm having the same problem.
This discussion has been closed.