How do I get the R to show up on transactions that have been reconciled?

I am using a 2021 version of MAC for Windows and after I reconciled the account, none of the transactions have the R indicator that the transaction has been reconciled. What do I do to make this happened?
Tagged:

Answers

• RickO
    RickO SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Are you using Quicken for Mac or Quicken for Windows? The text of your post is confusing. If you are using Quicken for Windows on a Mac in a virtual PC environment (BootCamp, Parallels Desktop, etc.), then this is a QWin question. 
    Quicken Mac Subscription; Quicken Mac user since the early 90s
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    > "2021 version of MAC for Windows"
    What, pray tell, is that?
    Either way, Quicken for Mac or Quicken for Windows ... does your register show the "Clr" column?
    If no, please add it.
    If yes, please make sure the column is wide enough to show the "c", "R" or a blank space.
  • southendguy
    southendguy Member
    Thank you. When I opened quicken for the first time it had a Attachment Column which I thought was the CIR column. Thank you!
  • RickO
    RickO SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    edited April 18
    Still don't know which version of Q you're using. QMac Clr column is different than QWin. In QMac, the Clr column has either an open box, a blue square checkmark (cleared) or a green circle checkmark (reconciled).

Please clarify which version of Q you're using, QWin or QMac, so we can get this post to the right category.
    Quicken Mac Subscription; Quicken Mac user since the early 90s