Income reminders show $0

Comments

• Darren B
    Darren B Member ✭✭
    I am having the same problem with my income reminders showing an amount of $0.00 (as a blue hyperlink) but if I click on them to enter it does reflect the correct amount. Also the monthly balance along the bottom reflects the amount as correct on the anticipated date of deposit. I have tried the validate and super validate options listed here and neither fixed the problem. Any other suggestions? :s
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Darren B

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you have not received a response.

I have few questions to help me understand what could be happening. Where is this occurring? The register or the on the Bills and Income Tab? If so, is this an online biller? Have you ever used any bill pay function from within Quicken to pay this bill?

The more information you can provide the better able to assist the Community will be.

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • Darren B
    Darren B Member ✭✭
    Hello @Tyka

There was more information in the thread I originally replied to regarding my issue. I was having the same issue and figured I would keep it in one thread instead of starting a new one. I did not realize it would get split off. Sorry.

This is happening in the Bill and Income Reminders. My paychecks are showing as a blue hyperlink and $0.00. If I click to edit it (either current one or all future) the amounts in the edit popup come up with the correct numbers for my paycheck. the projected balance also reflects the paycheck amount correctly updating on the monthly timeline. My projected balance goes up on the bar graph on the date my paycheck is set to hit my account. The only place it is being displayed wrong is on the amount area on the list of bills and income reminders. If I go to enter it, the amounts are as I entered them. This started happening in March after an update like described in the thread I replied to. Validation and super validation as suggested in that thread did not solve the problem.

I do not pay bills through quicken and this is an income displaying incorrectly anyway.

To be honest it is a cosmetic issue. The amounts I put in for my paycheck are processing as I entered them and the projected balance is reflecting the correct numbers as well. It is only displaying wrong when I open the Bill and Income Reminders. This is only happening on my income reminders. Bills are not affected. Thanks for the help.

Darren
  • DickP
    DickP Member
    Darren has correctly described the situation. Is there an answer?
  • DickP
    DickP Member
    I tried the "Validate . . " fix recommended by Anja on March 30. It didn't work! HELP!
  • space-nola
    space-nola Member
    I am having the same issue. Income reminders in windows 10 show $0 after a mobile sync. There was another thread that was marked closed after some users solved by removing the bank from the sync (I think... was not very clear, as that seems a bad way to solve a problem). Mobile sync is zeroing the display of amounts but not actually changing the entry. Editing the entry without changing anything (open "edit" & immediately save) restores the displayed value until a mobile sync is done.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @space-nola

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue although, I apologize that you have not received a response.

First, please navigate to Help > About Quicken and provide the release that you are currently running.

What type of income reminder is this transaction? Is this a split transaction or a paycheck? Does the transaction contain any transfers?

The more information you can provide the better able to assist the Community will be.
    Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
  • kla4503
    kla4503 Member ✭✭
    I'm having the same behavior. R33.24 Build 27.1.33.24. I tried what space-nola suggested (edit/save) and value returned to correct -> mobile synch and back to $0. This is for an income paycheck with itemized entries.