Is it set on sync mode or OFF?

oldngrmpy1
oldngrmpy1 Member ✭✭✭✭
After restoring a Quicken file to another PC, I wanted to double check my Sync setting, so I went to: Preferences> Mobile and Web and I looked at the screen where Sync is turned on or off and realized that illustration is not real clear to understand. With the black dot on toggle button on the left, next to the word "Sync" the illustration would leave you to believe that the toggle button is set to "Sync"! I think the illustration should be changed to: the word "Sync" above the toggle, then have the black button toggled to the left to the word "On" or the the right  for "OFF.  As it is now when the black button is on the left side next to "Sync" sync is actually OFF! What we don 't need is confusion in understanding this, and I wonder how many users misinterpreted what setting they had. After checking it myself I realized I better toggle it to try to understand it, so I have Sync set correctly. It really can be confusing!
Current Windows 10, Current Qkn Deluxe Win Subscription, Sync turned OFF
6 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    That sounds to me like a very good suggestion for change.

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited April 21

Hello @TJ102,

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to the Community!

I went ahead and changed your post to an Idea so other users who have the same or a similar request can vote on your idea by clicking the up arrow (see below).

Ideas are also reviewed by our Development and Product teams in order to improve Quicken and implement new features requested by customers.

Please, be sure to add your own vote as well.

-Quicken Anja
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    I agree and was the first to vote  ;) ( @TJ102 you can vote for your own suggestion).
    Signature:
    (I'm always using the latest Quicken Windows Premier subscription version)
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/