PNC bank not syncing to Quicken for MAC mobile

Gregal
Gregal Member
My PNC accounts download okay to my mac, however when I sync to my quicken mobile I have no PNC accounts showing, they just dropped on the app. Any ideas what the issue might be?

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Gregal

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to ask your question, although I apologize that you have not received a response.

I would check the following scenarios first as these are common causes of the issue you have described.

Are you using the same Quicken ID?
    First, verify that you are signed into the correct Quicken ID. The Quicken ID you sign into on the Mobile App needs to be the same one you use in Quicken on your computer. To verify the Quicken ID in Quicken on your computer, go to Edit > Preferences then Quicken ID, Sync & Alerts. On the Mobile App, sign out (located in Settings) then sign back in using the same Quicken ID you just confirmed you're using on your computer.

Are you viewing the correct data file?
    After signing into the Mobile App, you will be given a list of data files associated with your Quicken ID. Here you can select which data file from Quicken on your computer you want to view on the Mobile App. If you are missing transactions on the Mobile App, make certain you are viewing the same data file you have open on your computer. 

Using a different Quicken ID or viewing a different data file can give the appearance that information is missing from the mobile app.

Please let us know what you find!

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~