"Enter Quicken ID Password" window is broken

For two days now I have been unable to get past the "Enter Quicken ID Password" window. The window appears, but does not provide the ability to enter a password.

What do I need to do to be able to use Quicken?

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @graysonhanks,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Could you please provide which version release of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Help > About Quicken
    Is the window your seeing, cover the full Quicken screen, or is it a pop-up window that shows in front of the Quicken program's main screen? If you don't mind, could you please provide a screenshot of the window your seeing? Please, refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot.

Alternatively, if you are not given the option to add attachments, you can also drag and drop a screenshot to your response.

Please, check back and let us know! Thank you.
    -Quicken Anja
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

If you haven't rebooted Windows since you installed the latest software update, please do so now and then try Quicken again.

Still not working?

Let's do some "Troubleshooting 101" to ensure the Quicken software is installed and updated properly and that your data file is in good working order.
    Please perform all the steps in this document in the order specified:
    Troubleshooting 101 - Fixing Software Installation and Data File Problems