transactions only go up to 10/2020

jujesw
jujesw Member
Only one of my accounts is having this issue, the others are fine. It's a credit card account but I have 2 with this same company and the other one updates just fine...?

Answers

• jujesw
    jujesw Member
    this is quicken for MAC
  • RickO
    RickO SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    The first thing to check is if there's a date filter set in the register. Look for a Clear Filters button with a red X.
    Quicken Mac Subscription; Quicken Mac user since the early 90s
  • jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    What financial institution? Do you get any error messages when you try to update that security? Have you checked the account settings to make sure it's currently set up for downloading?

You might try disconnecting both accounts from downloading, and then re-enabling downloading for both. I don't know why, but this often solves connectivity problems. (Sort of like restarting your computer when it's acting funky.)
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni mod
    Hello @jujesw

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue although, I apologize that you have not received a response.

If you have not done so already, I would start by checking the filters or the register. Below is an unfiltered register.

You will want to be on transactions and show "All Dates" "Any Type" "Any Status."

Please let me know if this how your register displays so we can troubleshoot further.

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • jujesw
    jujesw Member
    I have 2 visa accounts on this same Capital One vendor. I don't have this same problem with the other account; it's up to date. There are no filters on the register.
  • jujesw
    jujesw Member
    The correct information is in the filters.