When i want to pay an online payee from my Payees and select the payee and see the check on screen

When i want to pay a memorized payee i am no longer able to change the dollar amount to reflect the current months payment. I get the check populated on my screen but can't change the amount on many of the payees.
Tagged:

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Moderator mod

Hello @CSL

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. That is odd. I'm wondering here are you using bill manager to pay the bill or your banks bill pay?  The two have different systems for handling how to send a payment so I'm wondering what might be causing the issue. Additionally is the amount you're trying to pay off significantly different from what Quicken is allowing? 

Once we have more details we'll take a look to see what we're able to find out!

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• CSL
    CSL Member
    i sent an email in response to this yesterday. I pay bills through a few banks and this problem seems to be with payees i pay with Chase. Thanks
  • Quicken Francisco
    @CSL

Thanks for the update. It sounds like you're using Quicken Bill Pay. If that's the case the biller amount seems like it may not be loading properly. One thing we can attempt here is to see if we remove and readd the biller if we'll be able to get the correct amount. You can do so in the bills and income tab. On the cogwheel on  the right you'll be able to click on it and select manage online billers. Once you've done this you should be able to remove and readd the biller like you normally would.

Once you get the chance try it out and let us know if it works for you. If not we'll see what we can do and let us know.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
  • CSL
    CSL Member
    Thanks. I have deleted the payee when this happens and re-entered it but then it happened again.
  • Quicken Francisco
    @CSL

Thanks for the update. I'm wondering here if we're able to get a screenshot to see exactly what's happening. I'll leave instructions on how to do so down below.

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7867159/faq-how-do-i-post-a-screenshot-in-the-community-from-windows#latest

Note you may need to drag the photos into the response box in order to add it to the post.

Once you get the chance let us know more and we'll see what we can do.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco