Income reminder on Calendar issue

Hello, I've set up two paychecks for me and my wife. For some reason the net value is not showing on the reminder in the calendar for my wife's paycheck. I've solved this problem before by re-entering the paycheck information, but the problem has now appeared again. When you click on the transactions for the given date, the value shows up as "0.00", however the running tally on the calendar is correct. If I click to enter the transaction all of the correct information is there.

I'm running Quicken Premier, v R32.12, build 27.1.32.12, Windows 10 Home.

Thanks,
Brian

Answers

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

If you haven't rebooted Windows since you installed the latest software update, please do so now and then try Quicken again.

Still not working?

Let's do some "Troubleshooting 101" to ensure the Quicken software is installed and updated properly and that your data file is in good working order.
    Please perform all the steps in this document in the order specified:
    Troubleshooting 101 - Fixing Software Installation and Data File Problems

If none of the above resolves the issue, I'd say it's time to call Quicken Support on the phone and request help.  Let them do a screen share session with you to review the situation on your computer, to determine the nature of the problem and to figure out how to fix it.

Quicken Support:

• cchrisgates
    cchrisgates Member
    edited July 12
    I have the exact same issue. Was this resolved? [removed - sarcastic/unhelpful]
  • Brian Garber
    Brian Garber Member
    No, it's not resolved. However, I've noticed that if I edit the series, make no changes, and then hit "Done" then everything comes back. That is until I execute another one step update and then the net value shows up as $0.00 again. I figured that this is one of those bugs deep in the programming and it may eventually get resolved with an update; maybe.