How to confirm a future scheduled payment in Quicken Bill Manager?

I have a future scheduled payment for one of my credit cards that shows up as a quick pay item in my checking account register but does not show up in the "Bills & Income" summary. How do I verify that the payment is actually scheduled and will occur?

Answers

• Jim3
    Jim3 Member ✭✭✭
    I am not sure what "quick pay item" means. I have Quicken Premier 2020 on Mac so it may be different. But if you mean that it appears as a future scheduled payment with the clock icon in the leftmost field, in which you are expected to double-click the instance to Mark As Paid, then it is indeed scheduled. You may be overlooking it because when you go to Bills & Income you only see the next 30 days (or perhaps you have other filters you have not cleared), but if you clear all filters (if that button is showing) and change Next 30 Days to Next Year or the Next Instance you can find it. Unfortunately, there is no way to search for it from the Bills & Income window, but you can click on the PAYEE heading/title to sort them and that may be easier to scroll through the alphabetical list of payees to find it. Don't forget to clear all filters and reorder the list by due date when done since Quicken often persists in returning to these selections which can be confusing.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @evanlindsay

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

We will need a bit more information to be able to assist. What is the name of the biller in question?  This will help me view the biller on your account to locate any issues. It may also be helpful to provide a screenshot of the error using the Windows Snipping Tool. To learn more about posting screenshots to the Community, please take a moment to review the information available here.

The more information you can provide regarding this issue will help the Community to better understand and assist.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~