Setting up a USD Investment Account is not Saving

I set up a new USD Investment Account (changing the currency to USD) and after the account is set up, the currency changes automatically to CAD. I have reset Quicken and tried several times and every single time it defaults back to CAD.

Any help would be greatly appreciated....

Best Answer

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Accepted Answer
    Hello @Rich_Qckn

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue although, I apologize that you have not received a response.

Are you adding this account manually or is the account connected for transaction download? If this is connected for transaction download and this is a Canadian account, this may be the default currency. 

The more information you can provide the better able to assist the Community will be.

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Accepted Answer
    Hello @Rich_Qckn

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue although, I apologize that you have not received a response.

Are you adding this account manually or is the account connected for transaction download? If this is connected for transaction download and this is a Canadian account, this may be the default currency. 

The more information you can provide the better able to assist the Community will be.

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~