What happened to copy/cut/paste trransactions

I used Quicken 2006 for windows for years. In August 2020, I purchased a MacBook. To gt Quicken on my MacBook, I had to upgrade to the current version. I am using the subscription version running on my MacBook, not the web version. One of the features I liked and used wth some regularity in the 2006 version was the ability to cut or copy an entire transaction and then paste it into the register. I cannot find this feature inn the current version. Did Quicken remove it? If so, why would they remove useful functionality?

Best Answer

• RickO
    RickO SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    Moving a transaction from one register to another can be done in the current version by dragging the transaction from the source register to the destination account in the sidebar.

If you need a copy of a transaction moved to another register, first duplicate the transaction (menu Transaction > Duplicate Transaction) and then drag and drop the copy of the transaction.
    Quicken Mac Subscription; Quicken Mac user since the early 90s

Answers

• RickO
    RickO SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    Moving a transaction from one register to another can be done in the current version by dragging the transaction from the source register to the destination account in the sidebar.

If you need a copy of a transaction moved to another register, first duplicate the transaction (menu Transaction > Duplicate Transaction) and then drag and drop the copy of the transaction.
    Quicken Mac Subscription; Quicken Mac user since the early 90s
This discussion has been closed.