Please roll back latest update

I am on quicken premier 32.12 build 17.1.32.12 and it has been anything but stable on this update. Also note that it thinks this is windows enterprise when it is windows 64 bit pro. Today's concerns are
1) had to log out and in again to access server
2) Screens were jittery and kept jumping back from a single account to the main screen.
Super validate finds no problems.

My last full uninstall and reinstall was just recently for the same nonsense. PLEASE fix this program ...

Answers

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

If you haven't rebooted Windows since you installed the latest software update, please do so now and then try Quicken again.

Still not working?

Let's do some "Troubleshooting 101" to ensure the Quicken software is installed and updated properly and that your data file is in good working order.
    Please perform all the steps in this document in the order specified, even if you have done some of them before:
    Troubleshooting 101 - Fixing Software Installation and Data File Problems

• jmadura2
    jmadura2 Member ✭✭
    Rebooted windows multiple times .. As per tech installed the latest mondo full update ... Did the super validate
    all ng. Did the full uninstall - reboot - reinstall - full update to no avail. Between having to log in and having the screens being jittery and the intermittent nonsense with bill pay where it locks on the last payment and will not let you change it (so i was deleting the payee and starting from scratch). Truthfully, I gave up on Quicken bill pay weeks ago and although i continue to try it for small bills, i have been using my bank's online bill pay for the bills that i really need to be sure get handled right with no concerns. Hopefully they will resolve this soon - otherwise i will be forced to call tech support again.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @jmadura2

Thank you for the response and the additional details.

Can you please verify the file location? Storing an active data file on a cloud or network drive may cause the behavior you have described.

https://www.quicken.com/support/how-find-quicken-data-file-quicken-windows

Please let us know what you find!

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • jmadura2
    jmadura2 Member ✭✭
    Flies and programs are local on M2-ssd units. I have nothing on the cloud or any remote network drive.
    Windows is 19042.964 ( 64bit) .. Available free space on this specific drive is is 792GB. PC is 32mb ram using Intel i7-8700K with nothing overclocked whatsoever.