Can Quicken add the "Reference Field" on Credit Card transactions on Mobile App?

fritzngertie
fritzngertie Member ✭✭
On the mobile app screen for entering a transaction to my bank account, there is a field called "Check Number". This check number is passed through to the desktop and populates the "Reference" field. This works great.

However, when I use the mobile app for entering a transaction into a credit card account, that field is not available to use. If you could allow this field (Reference) on the screen, I could enter some reference for the charge on the transaction and it would pass through to the desktop. For example, if I am out at a restaurant and I want to charge the dinner to a specific job#, I would simply put the job number in the reference field and it would be passed through to the desktop thus alleviating the issue of having to remember to do it when I sync the mobile to the desktop.

Thanks,

Don S.
0 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• fritzngertie
    fritzngertie Member ✭✭
    edited April 2
    On the mobile app screen for entering a transaction to my bank account, there is a field called "Check Number". This check number is passed through to the desktop and populates the "Reference" field. This works great.

However, when I use the mobile app for entering a transaction into a credit card account, that field is not available to use. If you could allow this field (Reference) on the screen, I could enter some reference for the charge on the transaction and it would pass through to the desktop. For example, if I am out at a restaurant and I want to charge the dinner to a specific job#, I would simply put the job number in the reference field and it would be passed through to the desktop thus alleviating the issue of having to remember to do it when I sync the mobile to the desktop.

Quicken, Thanks for your help.

Don
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod

Hello @fritzngertie,

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to the Community with your request.

I went ahead and changed your post to an Idea so other users who have the same or a similar request can vote on your idea by clicking the up arrow (see below).

Ideas are also reviewed by our Development and Product teams in order to improve Quicken and implement new features requested by customers.

Please, be sure to add your own vote as well.

-Quicken Anja