Trumark - Unable to download

This discussion was created from comments split from: Trumark- Unable to download transactions.

Comments

• michael darab
    michael darab Member ✭✭
    Unable to download transactions from Trumark again. First after changing to new account number [Dec 2020] download transaction stop working. Changing Quicken Connection method fixed it, until about 4/26/2021. Now quicken connection report each Trumark account has no transactions to download. But there are new transactions.
    Error Code 502, Quicken Version R32.12. Also try changing account type back to FDS, still no transactions download. Other Bank and Credit Cards accounts working just fine. Any Suggestions?
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Moderator mod

Hello @michael darab

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize in the issue you're having. That is odd I'm wondering where exactly the issue is. I believe in this case it might help trying to see on a test file if we have a similar issue. This will give us a better idea of where exactly the issue is. I'll leave steps down below and you can find it on the third step on the article.

https://www.quicken.com/support/advanced-data-file-troubleshooting-correct-problems-quicken-windows

Once you get the chance let us know what you're able to find out. From there we'll see what we're able to do next.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• mancuj1
    mancuj1 Member
    I am having the exact same issue. I have contacted the bank, and still have received no resolution. Please advise.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @mancuj1

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue although, I apologize that you have not received a response.

Do you receive any error messages when attempting to update?

Are you able to successfully update if you update through register?
    1. Open the transaction register for the account with the error message.
    2. Click the Gear Icon in the upper right of the register and select Update Now.
    3. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the update.
    4. Repeat these steps for each account with this error.

Lastly, please Choose the Tools menu in the upper left then select Account List. Click Edit next to your account, then choose the Online Services tab at the top and provide the connection type being used.

Please let me know!

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • michael darab
    michael darab Member ✭✭
    Tyka, still no transactions download. I tried my son account same problem. Trumark CU accepts my login and password using Web Connect, but no transactions are downloaded. I tried from the transaction register same problem login is OK but no transactions. Using two different Quicken files the transactions downloads stop around 4/25 or 4/26. Trumark is the only account I am having problems with. I also remove Web Connect and reinstall things got worse. After added Web Connect to Trumark checking account and doing a download no transactions were reported, but the account is now corrupted! Also using F4 and about Quicken the windows for changing the connection type does not work. I cannot get Trumark to give this problem to their IT department. I need some direction. Thanks
  • Quicken Francisco
    @michael darab

Thanks for the update. In your case I do recommend contacting Quicken Support via phone and sharing your screen with one of our support reps, if you feel comfortable doing so, to have the matter looked at and hopefully fixed promptly. They may need to collect logs as well to figure out what exactly what is happening. I'll leave our hours down below so you can find a time that works best for you.

Thanks

-Quicken Francisco

Quicken Phone Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Friday

5:00 am to 5:00 pm PDT

Quicken Chat Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Sunday

5:00 am to 5:00 pm PDT

• michael darab
    michael darab Member ✭✭
    After working with quicken support, they believe the problem is with the Trumark server. The problem is Trumark customer service said the problem is with Quicken. I ask that Quicken support work with Trumark IT but was told no can do. So how is this problem fixed? I believe Quicken support should escalate the problem and work with Trumark. How do we get quicken support to work with Trumark?
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @michael darab

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Were you by chance given a ticket number for when you contacted Quicken Support regarding this issue? If so, could you please provide us with that ticket number here?

Being that you are receiving a CC-502 error code; if you don't mind, I'd like to personally review your interaction with support as well as take a closer look at the ticket notes and see if I gain a better understanding as to why you were referred to contact your financial institution directly, rather than having this issue escalated internally with our escalation team.

Please, check back and let us know! Thank you.
    -Quicken Anja
  • Quicken Francisco
    edited May 11
    @michael darab

Thanks for the update. Another thing here as well is I want to try to see what exactly is happening in the logs. If you could go across the top to help > report a problem and label it trumark - 502 in the subject line as well. Once I get the chance I'll take a look and find more information on the issue as well to give you a more detailed response.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
  • michael darab
    michael darab Member ✭✭
    Anaj...The Tech did ask if I wanted a ticket number, but I said no. So I don't know if there is any record of the call.
  • Charlie M
    Charlie M Member
    I know Quicken support is working on this problem, i wanted to inform Quicken support that I use Trumark Financial Credit Union.
  • Charlie M
    Charlie M Member
    Unable to download TruMark Financial Credit Union data
This discussion has been closed.