error OL-297-A with some Credit Unions

Attempting to download April transactions from two different Credit Unions and getting error OL-297-A...unable to establish connection. I use firefox.

Answers

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would be helpful if you gave us the names of these banks.
    Typically, Credit Unions only support Express Web Connect, not Direct Connect (OL xxx errors are Direct Connect errors)

• greenebunch
    greenebunch Member
    I have had the same issue connecting to First Horizon, for the last three days! All other accounts, not First Horizon, update fine.
  • dsmy61
    dsmy61 Member
    I use Vermont Federal Credit Union and New England Federal Credit Union. This is the first time I have had issues with obtaining data from these banks. Have been using Quicken for at least 20 years
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Moderator mod
    Hello @dsmy61

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. Did you by chance take a look at the article UKR mentioned in his comment? At the bottom there is a section with more troubleshooting steps under "If the issue persists". There are a couple additional troubleshooting steps as well that may help with diagnosing the issue. 

If you haven't already I would recommend taking the additional steps and see if that may help with the issue you're having.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco

• dsmy61
    dsmy61 Member
    I have tried the additional steps and nothing works.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did your Credit Union make an announcement not too long ago that they would stop supporting Quicken downloads? Did they send an email or a letter or posted a notice on their website?
    You may want to contact your Credit Union's upper management to see what's going on.