Help with billing - won't let me enter postal code

I've been trying to renew my quicken subscription but it won't accept a canadian postal code in the billing screen. Anyone have a way around this other than sitting on hold for an estimated 20 minutes on a non 800 number?

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @Lorien,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

To start with, did you check to verify and make sure that you are visiting the Canadian website (www.quicken.ca) and not the U.S. website (www.quicken.com)?

Please, check back and let us know! Thank you.
    -Quicken Anja
  • BBHOA
    BBHOA Member
    edited May 15
    Renewing my subscription by clicking on the "Renew" button in quicken does NOT open a window with a URL that I can use to change to a Canadian site. The renewal screen does let me pick Alberta as the province but refuses to accept my Canadian postal code. I tried with and without the space.
    When I tried using a US address and zip code it accepted that.
    When I clicked on the submit button, it spun for a moment and then left me with a blank window.
    Title of the windows is Quicken with the logo. A grey band below that has the words "secure Checkout" with a padlock beside.
    [Removed]
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni mod
    Hello @BBHOA

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue although I apologize that you have been unable to renew.

May I ask that you please open Quicken and navigate to Help > About Quicken and provide the release you are using. Are you using the Candian product?

If you complete the purchase at https://www.quicken.com/canada/?cc_bypass do you get the same response or are you successful in renewing?

Please let me know!
    -Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~