"The referenced resource (parameter=id, id=251383965428393216) has been deleted." How do I resolve?

How do I resolve this issues: "The referenced resource (parameter=id, id=251383965428393216) has been deleted."?

Best Answer

• R. Peter Wolf
    R. Peter Wolf Member ✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    Thank you. It sure would be nice if Quicken's error messages weren't so cryptic!

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Moderator mod

Hello @R. Peter Wolf

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. In order to resolve the issue you're having we should need to reset the mobile & sync. I'll leave steps down below on how to do so.

Step 1: Reset the cloud data through the desktop program

1. Go to Edit Preferences Quicken ID, Mobile & Alerts.
    2. Click Reset your cloud data.
    Once you've done so ideally we shouldn't see the error anymore when updating. Let us know if this fixes the issue you're having.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• R. Peter Wolf
    R. Peter Wolf Member ✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    Thank you. It sure would be nice if Quicken's error messages weren't so cryptic!
  • lilgerry
    lilgerry Member
    How do we solve this issue now that the "Reset your cloud data" option is gone?
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Moderator mod
    Hello @lilgerry

The Reset your cloud data option should still be present as long as you have the sync on. Are you seeing something different? If so could you get a screenshot so we're able to see what exactly is happening. I'll leave a link down below on how to do so.

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7867159/faq-how-do-i-post-a-screenshot-in-the-community-from-windows#latest

Note you may need to drag the photo into the response box in order to add it.

Once you get the chance let us know more about the issue and we'll see what we can do.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco