Bill and Income reminders showing ZERO - Online Bills

Prior to the conversion from QuickenBillPay to CheckPay Online Bills behaved differently.

First, under the Bills and Income tab - the next bill amount would actually show up.  No more.

The bills do show up at the bottom of the check register - however they show no dollar amount ($0.00).  

Quicken please fix this.

Thanks,

Best Answer

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni mod
    Accepted Answer
    Hello @Cateye112

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

At this time I would recommend contacting support directly for advanced troubleshooting steps.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

Quicken Care has the tools to initiate a screen share to view the issue in real-time.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~

Answers

• Clarke
    Clarke Member
    Every time I open quicken and look at reminders, all income is zero. I have validated my file several time and closed the program but the zeros return. What now?
  • Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    In the reminders, have you set it to base the amount on previous transactions? That feature usually works but gets confused sometimes.
    QWin Premier subscription
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni mod
    Hello @solostorm

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community although, I apologize that you haven't received a response. 

We will need a bit more information to be able to assist. Please take a moment to review the information here and post back with the year and version of Quicken you are currently running. 

It may also be helpful to provide a screenshot of the error using the Windows Snipping Tool. To learn more about posting screenshots to the Community, please take a moment to review the information available here

The more information you can provide regarding this issue will help the Community to better understand and assist. 

Thank you, 

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • Cateye112
    Cateye112 Member ✭✭
    I have been experiencing this will bills and income for the last few months. Also, I have had transactions go missing... bill reminders skip a month (even when I have it set to automatically enter into register) and when I try to fix it, it just jumps to the next one. I think I may have to disconnect all of the ones that are connected online. I think there may have been something off with one of the recent updates.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni mod
    Accepted Answer
    Hello @Cateye112

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

At this time I would recommend contacting support directly for advanced troubleshooting steps.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

Quicken Care has the tools to initiate a screen share to view the issue in real-time.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • Chipman54
    Chipman54 Member
    edited May 15
    [Removed-Off-Topic/Sarcastic]