Entering Transactions results in Investing tab being displayed

I have two situations where entering a transaction causes Quicken for Windows to refresh the screen and put me into the Investing tab. The two things:

1) From my checking account register if I update any field on a transaction and press Enter, the transaction is entered but then the screen refreshes and puts me onto the Investing tab.
2) From the Bills & Income tab, if I choose a transaction, press Enter, complete the details and then click the "Enter Transaction" button the transaction is entered but screen refreshes and puts me onto the Investing tab.

Very frustrating. I have to keep navigating back to the page I started on. This has to affect most users

Answers

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    AFAIK, you're the first one to report this.

If you haven't rebooted Windows since you installed the latest software update, please do so now and then try Quicken again.

Still not working?

Let's do some "Troubleshooting 101" to ensure the Quicken software is installed and updated properly and that your data file is in good working order.
    Please perform all the steps in this document in the order specified, even if you have done some of them before:
    Troubleshooting 101 - Fixing Software Installation and Data File Problems