Quicken has stopped connecting to Regions Bank

:s Quicken has not been able to connect to regions for about 7 days to download transaction. Accts cannot be reactivated once deactivated. Account will not connect to Regions to reset.
Very frustrating. Pop up claims Quicken cannot connect to Regions and it's not my fault. Not very comforting.
Is there a known issue, or when will it be corrected?
Kjj

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @KJJ,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Could you please provide which version of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Help > About Quicken

Also, aside from the "it's not your fault" error message that you are receiving, is there an error code associated with that error message that you could provide us with here, please?

Please, check back and let us know! Thank you.
    -Quicken Anja
  • Bdoll102
    Bdoll102 Member
    I am having the same issue. No additional error code other than the "Its not your fault" message. I am using Quicken Premier Version R33.19 Build 27.1,33,19
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Moderator mod
    Hello @Bdoll102

Thank you for the update. I'm wondering here if we could get the connection method. as that'll give us more information about what exactly could be happening. Additionally have you been having the issue in the same time frame as well? 

Once you get a chance let us know more and we'll see what we can find out.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
  • DanDanTMM
    DanDanTMM Member
    I have been having issues connecting to Regions for over two weeks now. I don't get any error messages when I try to update via webConnect. I brings up the One Step Update Progress dialog and shows Processing Data and then nothing updates. No error messages either. When this first started happening there was some sort of error but being two weeks ago I have forgotten it now. When I try to reset the account I get the error "Sorry. We are encountering an error (It's not your fault)" message. It says "Quicken is having trouble connecting to Regions Bank - Web Connect"
  • DanDanTMM
    DanDanTMM Member
    I also deactivated one of my accounts with Regions and tried to re-establish the online connectivity and I got the same errors. I ended up having to do a manual download from Regions to get my Quicken updated because I was missing a months worth of transactions. It really would be nice to get the automatic download working again.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @DanDanTMM

Thank you for the response and for providing more details.

An "It's not your fault" error will require a contact to support for a review of the log files and possible escalation to resolve.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

When contacting support, be sure to let me know how long you have been receiving this error.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~