Random paycheck issues

:# I keep having random paycheck issues. I correct all the problems one day, and then the next time I go to log on, either duplicate deposits (even for reconciled transactions) or missing paycheck entries occur. Is there any progress on fixing this issue.

Best Answer

Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer
  • Pam Flaig
    Pam Flaig Member ✭✭✭
    It was actually this R33.19 update in May that corrupted past paycheck multi-account entries issue return for to me after some how not seeing it for over a year!!!! Was there some special way to install to not cause more issues?
  • Hokieinidaho
    Hokieinidaho Member ✭✭
    I have having paycheck issues as well - I had two disappear in my register (which affect 3 other accounts given I have paycheck splits). I attempted to correct by copying other paycheck transactions to new paycheck transactions, and somehow this cause those to then disappear! How do I correct this?
  • amitylyn
    amitylyn Member
    I am having similar issues and so random that it's hard to articulate what is happening. Payroll transactions go missing even after I figure out what they are and correct them. Bizarre and beyond frustrating. What is my best approach to try and troubleshoot this (without spending hours on chat support)? Thank you!
  • sh0rtchica
    sh0rtchica Member
    I'm having the same issue. First, the paycheck reminder amounts are all wrong. So I update and save, and it's correct. Then, when payday comes, it's missing entirely. I have to go into the scheduled deposits, modify the paycheck, save again, and then re-enter. But it happens again 2 weeks later. I'm going to try turning off cloud sync to fix this, since I only use it on my desktop anyway.