Tax Planner 2021

SSN
SSN Member ✭✭
I am not able to see the tax planner worksheet, showing income, exemptions, advance tax paid, estimated tax etc....any of drop down missing in my menus?

Best Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hello @SSN

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community although, I apologize that you haven't received a response.

We will need a bit more information to be able to assist. Please take a moment to review the information here and post back with the year and version of Quicken you are currently running.

It may also be helpful to provide a screenshot of the error using the Windows Snipping Tool. To learn more about posting screenshots to the Community, please take a moment to review the information available here.

The more information you can provide regarding this issue will help the Community to better understand and assist.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    The Tax Planner isn't in any of the standard menus.

You have a few choices to find it.
    1. Right click on the tool bar under the menus, and select Customize toolbar.  From there you can add it to your toolbar and select it from there.
    2. Planning tab -> Tax Center -> Tax Tools -> Tax Planner.
    3. View -> Classic Menus.  With those on, Planning -> Tax Planner.
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hello @SSN

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community although, I apologize that you haven't received a response.

We will need a bit more information to be able to assist. Please take a moment to review the information here and post back with the year and version of Quicken you are currently running.

It may also be helpful to provide a screenshot of the error using the Windows Snipping Tool. To learn more about posting screenshots to the Community, please take a moment to review the information available here.

The more information you can provide regarding this issue will help the Community to better understand and assist.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    The Tax Planner isn't in any of the standard menus.

You have a few choices to find it.
    1. Right click on the tool bar under the menus, and select Customize toolbar.  From there you can add it to your toolbar and select it from there.
    2. Planning tab -> Tax Center -> Tax Tools -> Tax Planner.
    3. View -> Classic Menus.  With those on, Planning -> Tax Planner.
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • SSN
    SSN Member ✭✭
    Thank you for prompt response...tax planner was deleted earlier..now it works!
This discussion has been closed.