Australian Phone Numbers

Trying to change my mobile phone number for verification codes but it refuses to accept our Australian mobile phone number. Help please.

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @Mike Tansell,

If you are talking about the 2 factor/step authorization code, your mobile number for that process is setup with your financial institution, not in the Quicken application.

Or is there something else that you are trying to setup/change?

Frankx 

Quicken H&B-Subscription - Windows 10 Home - Ver. 2004
                                             - - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -
  • Greg_the_Geek
    Greg_the_Geek SuperUser, Windows Beta ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, Quicken is only supported in the US and Canada,
    Quicken Subscription HBRP - Windows 10
  • Mike Tansell
    Mike Tansell Member
    No. Trying to install it at my wife's work so she can continue entering our family stuff during down time and it always sends a verification code to my phone whenever you start it up. Can't remember how I entered my mobile number when I installed it but when you go to change my details (like phone number) it will let us change everything else but says that my phone number is invalid.
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    No. Trying to install it at my wife's work so she can continue entering our family stuff during down time and it always sends a verification code to my phone whenever you start it up. Can't remember how I entered my mobile number when I installed it but when you go to change my details (like phone number) it will let us change everything else but says that my phone number is invalid.
    As @Greg_the_Geek said this is a US (or Canadian) product so it isn't any surprise that they don't allow phone numbers from other countries.  Maybe in the past it was possible and when they changed the site recently it stopped being possible.

I suggest that you change to receiving the code by email.
    Sign In & Security -> Change (under Security codes)
    Change "Text Message" to "Email", put in your password, and then Submit.
    Signature:
    (I'm always using the latest Quicken Windows Premier subscription version)
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/