Quicken Mobile - Home Currency

When can we have Quicken Mobile & Web for home currency other the US Dollar? I'm from the Philippines and I have been using Quicken for 20+ years. There used to be an app by "Landware", I think, that I used on a Windows Mobile Phone, multi-currency with Philippine Peso as my home currency. Why can't it be done now???
1 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• Greg_the_Geek
    Greg_the_Geek SuperUser, Windows Beta ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quicken is only supported in the US and Canada.
    Quicken Subscription HBRP - Windows 10
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @[email protected],

Thank you for reaching to the Community with your request.

Though Quicken Mobile and Web do not currently offer the ability to change the home currency ; I would like to inform you that we do have this Idea post for Mobile app multi-currency that is currently marked as Planned. You can click the bookmark icon on the top-right of the post if you wish to be notified of updates as they become available. And we also have this Idea post for Web app multi-currency that is currently marked as Under Consideration, which you can add your vote to and bookmark as well.

Our Development and Product teams frequently use our idea posts in order to improve Quicken and implement new features requested by customers. 

I hope this helps!
    -Quicken Anja
  • Unity-1
    Unity-1 Member
    I was also trying to figure out how to change my dashboard home currency. It is strange having every account as CDN and the home showing Banking, Debt, and Net Worth in US.

I would love this to be fixed.