Comenity bank

Trying to re-add online biller Pottery Barn credit card (Comenity bank). Get through login screen and request text. Next screen says PB needs more info - Did you receive your unique ID code? The 'continue' box remains greyed out regardless of answer.
Same issue with Talbots card.

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Hello @JstLukng

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although I apologize that you have not received a response.

When attempting to add the Pottery Barn biller, are you given a place to enter the code? Do you ever receive a code by text or email?

Please let me know so we can investigate this issue further.

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • JstLukng
    JstLukng Member
    yes, request and receive a code. I enter the code. next screen says PB needs more info - Did you receive your unique ID code? The 'continue' box remains greyed out regardless of answer
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Hello @JstLukng

Thank you for the confirmation. I have gone ahead and reported this issue to our service provider. Please allow 48 hours before attempting to update once more. Please let me know if the issue persists or you see any new error messages after waiting.

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • JstLukng
    JstLukng Member
    This is still an issue. After receiving and entering Unique ID code, the next screen asks "Did you receive your Unique ID Code?" and regardless of selecting yes or no, the Continue box remains greyed out. The only option is to Cancel. :/ :/
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Moderator mod

Hello @JstLukng

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

With the issue you're having I'd recommend contacting Quicken Support directly for the best assistance. I will leave our hours down below so you can find a time that works best for you.

Click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco