Check Pay status not available

I submitted two Check Pay payments for bills that I have paid through Check Pay before without problems, but now they are both showing "Status Not Available". They were submitted 4/18, today is 5/10. These not resolving is what I think is blocking me from submitting any more Check Pay requests. Neither check has cleared my bank, which normally one of the two, at least, would have by now. How can I resolve this? Is Check Pay waiting to see the checks clear my bank account to update the status?

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited May 10
    Hello @Jim Coupal,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

Being that the issue you are experiencing can have multiple causes; It may be best for you to contact Quicken Support instead as you may need extensive troubleshooting done and/or need to receive Tier 2 assistance in order to have this successfully resolved. 

Click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.
    -Quicken Anja
  • Jim Coupal
    Jim Coupal Member
    Thank, Anja! However, the link to "Quicken Support" takes me to a page that has a "Talk to Support" button that goes nowhere when I click on it. The URL under the button is "https://www.quicken.com/support" but there is no response when I click on it. Can you provide the number I should call? Thanks.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited May 10
    @Jim Coupal Thank you for following up though I apologize that the "Talk to Support" button does not respond. Have you checked to see if there are any pop-up blockers enabled that may be causing this?

The phone number for support can also be found in this support article under the section titled "What is the Quicken Support phone number?".

I hope this helps!
    -Quicken Anja