Zillow not finding my property

I saw this previous post, which didn't seem to have an answer. I'm having the same issue. Is there a better answer other than open up a new account. That would be a very problematic solution for me.

Zillow stopped updating values for some Quicken property accounts after working earlier. . the Zillow estimate bar continues to show in the transaction register of the affected account, but when a value update is requested from Zillow, the message returned in the transaction register popup is that Zillow has no estimate for this property. An estimate for the property is however available when going to Zillow directly and searching for that property. Account details for the affected account no longer show Zillow as a function even though the transaction bar still shows in the transaction register. . I created a new property account in Quicken, and used that account to rquest a value from Zillow for the property for which no estimate was said to be available, and was able to obtain a Zillow estimate for that property. So the technical issue is account specific. The affected account has many transactions so cannot simply be replaced with a new property account. File validation does not discover the problem.
I am using Quicken R32.12, Build 27.1.32.12, on Windows 10

Answers

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser, Windows Beta Beta
    You mentioned that you have multiple property accounts.  What TYPE of property is each of the problematic accounts?  Single Family, duplex, apartment, commercial, what?
    Q user since DOS version 5
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription,  Home & Business
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP
  • seneam99
    seneam99 Member ✭✭
    the account type just says: house. In reality, the property are all single family houses
  • NotACPA
    OK, so the new property account, in Q, works ... but the old one (with many transactions) doesn't.
    How about simply selecting ALL transactions in the old account and moving them to  the new account?
    To do that, select the 1st transaction in the account,  hold down the shift key and page down to select ALL transactions in the account.   Then, right click on the date field of any selected transaction  and select the MOVE option.  Take a backup before you do this ... just in case.
  • seneam99
    seneam99 Member ✭✭
    Hello. I tried your advice but it makes no difference. I made a new account for the same property, but the Zillow estimate still does not appear.
  • NotACPA
    OK, so what's different between the "new property account" (in your original post) from the one that I suggested (another new property account)?
    Somethings inconsistent here.
  • seneam99
    seneam99 Member ✭✭
    Sorry for the confusion. I just copied and pasted a similar case, which was mostly the same as mine, but the one difference was the part about creating the new account. When I tried to do that, I ended up with the same situation, in that Quicken never processes the new Zillow value, nor does it find the address. It can find the address for some of my properties, but not all. It was able to do this in the past, but for some reason has stopped in the last couple of months.