unable to delete BoA transactions

This discussion was created from comments split from: BOA-OL-220.

Comments

• newobecurb
    newobecurb Member
    I have been having this same issue w/ BofA for almost a month. I have a direct connection. I have contacted BofA and they said this was a known issue w/ Quicken and that Quicken is working on it. I have already uploaded my error log.

Now, i have several stranded transaction that i can not even delete becuase quicken thinks they are being uploaded to BofA.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Moderator mod

Hello @newobecurb

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. I'm wondering here if we might be able to force the transactions to delete with a bit of troubleshooting here. I'll leave instructions on how to try deleting them down below.

1. Select the transaction in question.
    2. Hold CTRL + Shift and click the Delete button on that transaction.
    3. Keep CTRL + Shift held down while responding to all messages.
    Once you've had a chance to try this let us know if you're able to delete the transactions after attempting this. 

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• newobecurb
    newobecurb Member
    I deleted the 3 transactions that were "undeletable" using the suggestion above. I exited QUicken. Restarted Quicken and tried to synch w/ BofA. I still get OL-220A.

I have been doing this for more than 10 years. What has changed recently? This is very frustrating.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Moderator mod
    edited May 17
    @newobecurb

Thanks for letting us know. The Described behavior can be caused by multiple things, as such we would recommend contacting Quicken Support directly for the best assistance. They'll be able to collect logs to figure out exactly what is causing the issue. I will leave our hours down below so you can find a time that works best for you.

Click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco

This discussion has been closed.