Amazon.Com Store Card shows account locked when trying to add to Online Biller

I have verified with Amazon that me account is not locked. I am able to sign onto my account on the web at amazon.syf.com. Using Quicken Premier for Windows - Version R32.12 Build 27.1.32.12

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @sburt1

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although I apologize that you have not received a response.

I have gone ahead and reported this issue to our service provider. Please allow 48 before attempting to connect the Amazon bill once more.

Please let me know the results.

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • David Weinshel
    David Weinshel Member ✭✭
    Stiill an issue for me
  • virbert
    virbert Member ✭✭
    edited May 19
    I am having the same problem with my Gap Visa card, account login URL of gap.syf.com; so they may be related. I haven't had a balance on my card for a while. A new balance will post at the end of the current billing period. The person I chatted with on the Gap Visa Web site told me to expect the bill information to be provided to Quicken a short time after the statement closing date (may 48 hours after). Synchrony Bank is the issuer of the Gap Visa card. Their policy may be to tell Quicken that the account is locked if there is no balance for a period of time.
    Quicken Premier R33.24
    Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit Version 10.0.18363 Build 18363
    USA