Why Error CC-501 for Mobile & Web

Have a Quicken account setup for Community Bank of Mississippi. I successfully have setup Online Services for the account (Direct Connect). I have successfully downloaded transactions ever since (last 05/11/2021). But, when I attempt to include the account or a Mobile & Web sync, it's flagged with either a CC-501 (predominantly) or CC-503 (occasionally) error

I've done everything on my side of Quicken. Why can I successfully download transactions for this account, but cannot sync the account to Quicken.com?

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @spratleywa,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, please take a moment to review this support article regarding error CC-501 with Mobile Sync.

I hope this helps!
    -Quicken Anja
  • spratleywa
    spratleywa Member ✭✭
    Thanks! It would have to be Scenario #2. Will give the bank a call next week and follow-up.

May explain other accounts that have Quicken authorized and are syncing to Mobile, but with a warning of a connection issue that needs to be fixed, but the swipe to fix doesn't fix.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Thank you for your response. 

Another suggestion I have (though I cannot guarantee this will work), is that you can also try to reset your cloud data and see if that will resolve the error. However, before doing so, first, then verify that the Dataset name and the File name match each other identically by navigating to Edit > Preferences > Quicken ID & Cloud Accounts (see below). 

If they do not match, please click Edit dataset name and change the Dataset name to match the File name exactly the same (do not copy the file extension: ".QDF"). 

Then, click OK in the preferences window and proceed to save a backup of your data file (just in case). From there, please follow the steps below to reset your cloud data.
    1. Navigate to Edit
    2. Preferences...
    3. Mobile & Web
    4. Make sure sync shows it's ON and click on Reset your cloud data 
    5. Wait for the sync reset to finish
    6. Navigate to the Mobile & Web dropdown menu 
    7. Select Cloud Sync to resync your data and to make sure no errors occur
    Once that is done, see if the issue still persists.
    -Quicken Anja