I can no longer drag and drop split transactions from my memorized payee list - R32.10 Q Win Canada

I can no longer drag and drop split visa tranactions from my memorized payee list onto my calendar without getting the following error message. "There is no need to use a minus sign in the amount quicken has removed it for you". I used to be able to drag and drop memorized visa transactions and it would remember that I was using a visa account and I could modify that amount with getting this stupid error message. Now it won't allow me to enter any modified Visa transaction and this error message just keeps reoccurring over and over again. All of my old memorized transactions that used my visa account now show my banking account instead. It's now become impossible to drop and drag a modified split visa transaction on my calendar. Someone needs to fix this very serious screw up!!! I'm running Quicken Deluxe Version R32.10 , build 27.1.32.10, Canadian edition

Comments

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it might be best if you fell back to the R 28.15 version of Q Windows Canada. The 32.10 looks to me like it has a few issues.

• Frazzle
    Frazzle Member
    Thank you so very much for that solution. After rolling back to version R 28.15 everything seems to be working again. I hope the quicken people are aware of the problems with this latest version? This experience has left me somewhat reluctant now to install future updates when they become available!
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    At this time, the Quicken people aren't saying anything ... they never do.
    But it does appear to me that R 32.10 Canada has been put back in the oven, for some more baking time ...

:wink:
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    For what it is worth I tried to reproduce this error in the US version and couldn't.
    Signature:
    (I'm always using the latest Quicken Windows Premier subscription version)
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    BTW if you have not done so yet you should submit a problem report:
    Help -> Report a problem
    Signature:
    (I'm always using the latest Quicken Windows Premier subscription version)
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
This discussion has been closed.