USAA Bill download issue

For the last couple of weeks if not longer I can't download a bill from USAA. Is quicken aware of this issue and what are they doing to address? thank you

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Hello @danlapin

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to ask your question. Currently, there are known issues with USAA bills.

Are you receiving any error messages when attempting to sync your USAA bill? Do you have more than one bill? Are you having this trouble with all of your bills?

The more information you can provide the better able to assist the Community will be.

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • danlapin
    danlapin Member ✭✭
    I do not receive any messages. after attempting to sync and spins for a while it just going nowhere. I currently have about 3 bills with USAA and just doesn't sync.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Hello @danlapin

Thank you for the response and the additional details. I see the bills listed in your profile however a bill amount is currently not available.

Have you ever received a bill for these other bills? Do you receive an email or any sort of communication from USAA that states that your bill is ready?

Please let me know!
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~