U by BB&T

With the new securities platform (not banking) used by BB&T for Scott & Stringfellow clients, it appears that downloads to Quicken are no longer supported. Am I wrong on this and just can't figure out how to do it?

Best Answer

• Walter@@
    [email protected]@ Member ✭✭
    edited May 17 Accepted Answer
    Go to investment portfolio- click the down carot beside portfolio and select tax center for downloads. I know, doesn't make much sense.

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Moderator mod

Hello @Yatesy

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize in the issue you're having. That is odd I'm wondering where exactly the issue is. I believe in this case it might help trying to see on a test file if we have a similar issue. This will give us a better idea of where exactly the issue is. I'll leave steps down below and you can find it on the third step on the article.

https://www.quicken.com/support/advanced-data-file-troubleshooting-correct-problems-quicken-windows

Once you get the chance let us know what you're able to find out. From there we'll see what we're able to do next.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• Yatesy
    Yatesy Member
    Tried. There is literally no download capability from the securities side (I am sure the banking side is working fine, but the only option on the securities side is to download an Excel file).
  • Walter@@
    [email protected]@ Member ✭✭
    edited May 17 Accepted Answer
    Go to investment portfolio- click the down carot beside portfolio and select tax center for downloads. I know, doesn't make much sense.
  • Yatesy
    Yatesy Member
    Thank you Walter! I never would have found it under "Tax Center". Makes no sense at all.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Moderator mod
    @Yatesy

Thanks for the update. Thank you to [email protected]@ for also letting us know the resolution to the issue as well as it's not one I had seen before. In any case if you do have any further difficulties with downloading please let us know.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco