Can I reconnect my Citibank credit cards to Quicken with Direct Connect?

My Citibank credit cards were previously connected to Quicken with Direct Connect. Because of persistent error messages when downloading, I disconnected these accounts. Now when I try to reconnect, Direct Connect does not appear as an option. How can I complete this Direct Connect?

Answers

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭
    Are you trying to set up DC with the Citi Cards link?  As long as you have a citi.com online account for your Citi cards, you can use the Citi Cards set up link.  After you click on the Citi Cards link click on Advanced Options under the Citi Cards info on the right.
    Then make sure the Direct Connect option is selected.
    If you instead try to connect with Citibank then you do not have a Direct Connection option.  Express Web Connect is the only OSU option you can use with this link.
    (QW Premier Subscription: R34.24 on Windows 10)
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Moderator mod

Hello @tjones2033

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having.  I was taking a look and Citibank does not have the option for direct connect anymore. I do however see that Citi Cards does have the option for direct connect and that may work with your Citibank accounts as well as they lead to the same URL when connecting. 

You can try this out and see if that may work for direct connect. 

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

This discussion has been closed.