Problems with Care Credit Synchrony Bank

JohnW
JohnW Member ✭✭
This is not working properly at all! It will not properly update my existing and if I generate a new account downloading the last 90 days. Everything is wrong including the beginning and final balances. I do not have very many transactions so will probably go to manual entry.
Still this is happening to me in multiple accounts.

Best Answer

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Moderator mod
    Accepted Answer
    Hello @johnw

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this. 

The Described behavior seems to be a consistent connectivity issue, as such we would recommend contacting Quicken Support directly for the best assistance. From there we'll be able to collect logs to figure out what exactly is causing the issue you're having. I will leave our hours down below so you can find a time that works best for you.

Click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Moderator mod
    Accepted Answer
    Hello @johnw

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this. 

The Described behavior seems to be a consistent connectivity issue, as such we would recommend contacting Quicken Support directly for the best assistance. From there we'll be able to collect logs to figure out what exactly is causing the issue you're having. I will leave our hours down below so you can find a time that works best for you.

Click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco