opening Invest Tab makes program crash Ver R33.22

AJJ
AJJ Member
my file is working on deferent computer with deferent Ver R29.12 , after i made copy of it on other laptop with Ver r33.22 after i click on Invest Tab program crashed and windows pop op error .
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Moderator mod
    Accepted Answer

Hello @AJJ

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, although I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues crashing opening the investment tab. I'm wondering here if it may have been the recent patch may not have installed correctly causing the issue. I'm wondering here if we go back a patch if it might work on getting your program working. I'll leave a link down below on how to install the mondo patch. It'll also be patch 33.19.

https://www.quicken.com/support/update-and-patch-20182019-release-quicken-windows-subscription-product

Once you get a chance to try these steps, please let us know if you're able to progess.  From there we'll better understand our next steps/options.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Moderator mod
    Accepted Answer

Hello @AJJ

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, although I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues crashing opening the investment tab. I'm wondering here if it may have been the recent patch may not have installed correctly causing the issue. I'm wondering here if we go back a patch if it might work on getting your program working. I'll leave a link down below on how to install the mondo patch. It'll also be patch 33.19.

https://www.quicken.com/support/update-and-patch-20182019-release-quicken-windows-subscription-product

Once you get a chance to try these steps, please let us know if you're able to progess.  From there we'll better understand our next steps/options.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    AJJ said: with Ver r33.22 - after i click on Invest Tab program crashed and windows pop up error .
    on the other R33.22 computer - first click on any Account just to bring up any account.... then try the Invest Tab

Quicken Subscription - Windows 10