one quicken account for multiple credit card numbers?

I have a business Visa account with 4 cardholders. Chase Bank considers it to be one account. Each cardholder has a different card number. I'd like to use one account in Quicken to track transactions from all cardholders. When I use express web connect to update my transactions, Quicken sees all the cardholders and offers to "add account to Quicken." It doesn't give me the option of linking all cardholders' accounts to one Quicken account. Any suggestions?
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Accepted Answer
    Hello @KathyC312,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question.

When adding the account, I recommend only adding the main primary card, and click on the dropdown menu saying Add to Quicken under the action column and select Don't add to Quicken for the 3 authorized user cards so it only adds one account for the primary card (see below).

In doing so, going forward, it will only add the account that has Add to Quicken selected, but should still download transactions for all 4 cards into the account that was added for the primary card.

I hope this helps!
    -Quicken Anja

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Accepted Answer
    Hello @KathyC312,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question.

When adding the account, I recommend only adding the main primary card, and click on the dropdown menu saying Add to Quicken under the action column and select Don't add to Quicken for the 3 authorized user cards so it only adds one account for the primary card (see below).

In doing so, going forward, it will only add the account that has Add to Quicken selected, but should still download transactions for all 4 cards into the account that was added for the primary card.

I hope this helps!
    -Quicken Anja