Unable to get a complete transaction download for all of my financial bank/credit card accounts

;) When I try the one-step action it ONLY updated my American Express card account and my Discover Bank account and only partially updates my Federal credit union bank accounts and completely ignores two other credit union accounts and my PayPal account - WHY when it used to do great before all the latest Quicken updates
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Accepted Answer
    Hello @LKGriffin

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a follow-up response. 

If you have not done so already, I would start by resetting the Quicken cloud. 

1. Go to Edit > Preferences > Mobile & Web 

2. Click Reset your cloud data. 

Please let me know if this resolves the error. 

-Quicken Tyka 

~~~***~~~

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Moderator mod

Hello @LKGriffin

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, although I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues updating. I'm wondering here if it might not be connecting to the server causing you to not receive updates for those couple of accounts. To start off troubleshooting here lets try signing in and out to see if that might give us connectivity back. 

1. Go to Edit
    2. Preferences
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password (this screen is not a pop-up box)

Once you get a chance to try these steps, please let us know what you find.  From there we'll better understand our next steps/options.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• LKGriffin
    LKGriffin Member ✭✭
    I ended up 'deactivating' all my financial accounts and went in reconnecting each individually and of course got all the transaction data from the start of the year and now I am reviewing and editing each one {and pray they will be accurate} but now I keep getting sync errors and in process of attempting to remove/clear that report of 'disputed' data
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Accepted Answer
    Hello @LKGriffin

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a follow-up response. 

If you have not done so already, I would start by resetting the Quicken cloud. 

1. Go to Edit > Preferences > Mobile & Web 

2. Click Reset your cloud data. 

Please let me know if this resolves the error. 

-Quicken Tyka 

~~~***~~~