Downloaded/categorized credit card transax not appearing in expense reports. Help!!

I recently added two cc accounts and have downloaded/accepted transactions and assigned them categories. Many memorized. Just ran a YTD expense report and the transax are not being included. This is bad 😓 !! Downloaded transax from my checking accounts ARE being included. How do I get the credit card transax included in my categorized spending??

Best Answer

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    Hello @ShellyMMM

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue although, I apologize that you have not received a follow-up response.

To learn more about customizing reports, please see the information available here. I hope this helps, please let us know if you have any additional questions or concerns.

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~

Answers

• volvogirl
    volvogirl SuperUser ✭✭✭✭
    If you added new accounts you need to customize the report to include them.  
  • ShellyMMM
    ShellyMMM Member
    How do I do that??
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    Hello @ShellyMMM

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue although, I apologize that you have not received a follow-up response.

To learn more about customizing reports, please see the information available here. I hope this helps, please let us know if you have any additional questions or concerns.

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~