Cloud Sync Error with no Fix

When I try to do a cloud sync I get 2 error messages with no fixes listed. The error reads "The desktop transaction in (account name) on (date) for (amount) was not synced. Illegal Operation: {0}". How can I get past these errors and sync? I checked the accounts they are in to make sure they are not duplicated. Both are old transactions and have been reconciled.

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Moira

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you're experiencing this trouble. 

If you have not done so already, I would start by resetting the Quicken cloud. 

1. Go to Edit > Preferences > Mobile & Web 

2. Click Reset your cloud data. 

Please let me know if this resolves the error. 

-Quicken Tyka 

~~~***~~~
  • Rene Bougie
    Rene Bougie Member
    Hello, i got the same problem tried to reset the cloud a few times but still gives me the same message

thank Rene
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello, i got the same problem tried to reset the cloud a few times but still gives me the same message

thank Rene

If you haven't done so already, I'd say it's time to call Quicken Support on the phone and request help.  Let them do a screen share session with you to review the situation on your computer, to determine the nature of the problem and to figure out how to fix it.

Quicken Support:

• If you are eligible for Premium Support (purchased separately or included as part of your subscription to Quicken 2018+ Premier or HB&R) call the number that can be found at the top of your My Account page at https://www.quicken.com/my-account  (US) or https://www.quicken.com/canada/my-account (Canada) next to "Quicken Premium Support"  when you log in with your Quicken ID.
    • Other links or phone numbers found elsewhere on the Internet, even in some posts or emails received from other Community members, may not be from Quicken or may not be up-to-date. Use those at your own risk.
    • Unlike other so-called "Quicken support providers", the real Quicken Support is free for all currently supported versions.