How do I merge two accounts?

This discussion was created from comments split from: Duplicate Accounts.

Best Answer

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni mod
    Accepted Answer
    Hello @Sioux

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to ask your question although, I apologize that you have not received a response.

If the duplicate account only contains an opening balance and not other transactions, this account can most likely just be removed.  If there are transactions you would like to preserve in the account then please visit here to learn more.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~

Answers

• Sioux
    Sioux Member
    Same thing happened to me. Now I have two Discover accounts. One with data back several years, and one with an opening balance. I did not change anything other than doing an update. The problem with restoring a backup is that I will lose all my other data that i have updated.

Is there any way to just combine the two accounts?
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni mod
    Accepted Answer
    Hello @Sioux

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to ask your question although, I apologize that you have not received a response.

If the duplicate account only contains an opening balance and not other transactions, this account can most likely just be removed.  If there are transactions you would like to preserve in the account then please visit here to learn more.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~