Prudential Retirement - download

Trying to connect Quicken to Prudential Retirement, No luck - I have Windows and tried various recommendations over the years. Seems like Prudential points finger at Quicken. Is there a fix yet?
Tagged:

Best Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited May 22 Accepted Answer
    Hello @Joe Fiore,
    Joe Fiore said:
    I have Windows 10 Home version R23.22 with all current updates. 
    To clarify; did you mean "R33.22", or is R23.22 the current release you have running?

Please, check back and let us know! Thank you.
    -Quicken Anja
  • Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 24 Accepted Answer
    Joe Fiore said:
    I have Windows 10 Home version R23.22 with all current updates. Message received OL-304-A Financial Institution does not recognize the account
    The OL-304-A error code is sometimes an indication that something is wrong with the login information entered during Add Account so the FI does not recognize the login attempt. 
    I was involved in a Prudential 401k thread from last Dec that you might want to review:  https://community.quicken.com/discussion/comment/20181773#Comment_20181773.  About halfway down that thread is a post by @jerm324 where he says the Quicken setup instructions on the Prudential website are not correct.  He says that the Customer ID entered into Quicken during Add Account needs to be your SS number (no dashes), not your Prudential website login ID.  Two others posted after that saying that was the solution for them.
    Why don't you try it and let us know if that fixes the issue for you?
    (QW Premier Subscription: R33.24 on Windows 10)

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Hello @Joe Fiore

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community although, I apologize that you haven't received a response. 

We will need a bit more information to be able to assist. Please take a moment to review the information here and post back with the year and version of Quicken you are currently running. 

Are you receiving any error messages or error codes when attempting to update?  The more information you can provide regarding this issue will help the Community to better understand and assist. 

Thank you, 

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • Joe Fiore
    Joe Fiore Member
    I have Windows 10 Home version R23.22 with all current updates. Message received OL-304-A Financial Institution does not recognize the account
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited May 22 Accepted Answer
    Hello @Joe Fiore,
    Joe Fiore said:
    I have Windows 10 Home version R23.22 with all current updates. 
    To clarify; did you mean "R33.22", or is R23.22 the current release you have running?

Please, check back and let us know! Thank you.
    -Quicken Anja
  • Joe Fiore
    Joe Fiore Member
    R33.22 is the latest release I have
  • Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 24 Accepted Answer
    Joe Fiore said:
    The OL-304-A error code is sometimes an indication that something is wrong with the login information entered during Add Account so the FI does not recognize the login attempt. 
    I was involved in a Prudential 401k thread from last Dec that you might want to review:  https://community.quicken.com/discussion/comment/20181773#Comment_20181773.  About halfway down that thread is a post by @jerm324 where he says the Quicken setup instructions on the Prudential website are not correct.  He says that the Customer ID entered into Quicken during Add Account needs to be your SS number (no dashes), not your Prudential website login ID.  Two others posted after that saying that was the solution for them.
    Why don't you try it and let us know if that fixes the issue for you?
    (QW Premier Subscription: R33.24 on Windows 10)